www.flickr.com
Trance-Elbow's photos More of Trance-Elbow's photos

Sunday 20 August 2006

Another Exciting Weekend ..... Not!

Saturday

I finally got around to replacing my cam chain tensioner lifter after last weekends false start. I eve had some help from the cat. Well sort of.



Find the full story on my other blog - Chris & Pablos Tour The World.

In the evening we actually found time to watch two DVDs from Blockbuster.


The first was “Derailed”, starring Clive Owen and Jennifer Aniston. It’s a story of adultery and black mail. Quite good, but I had figured out the plot after about 30 minutes in, which annoyed my Wife.

The second was “When Will I Be Loved” and it was total rubbish.

Sunday

In the morning I went to the shops for bread & milk. The afternoon was taken up with watching the MotoGP on telly.

Not the most exciting of weekends, but at least it did rain …. too much.

Regards



Click Here to E-Mail Me Direct

Click Here to Visit my Photoblog

No comments:

Post a Comment