www.flickr.com
Trance-Elbow's photos More of Trance-Elbow's photos

Thursday 23 November 2006

Works Phone Update

Previous Entry - I Have The Ability To Destruction Test Anything!

I have today finally had my broken work mobile phone replaced and so far I haven’t managed to break this one. Hopefully it will stay that way.

The Nokia 6233 isn’t a bad phone, but the voice recognition circuit is far less reliable than that fitted to my Nokia N70. Instead of calling the expected number, I often end up recording a voice memo. The other problem I’ve noticed is that I have been unable to get it to see my Bluetooth headset.

It’s not all bad though, as it has quite a good camera and the speakers are very good considering their size.

Regards



Click Here to E-Mail Me Direct

Click Here to Visit my Photoblog

No comments:

Post a Comment