www.flickr.com
Trance-Elbow's photos More of Trance-Elbow's photos

Thursday 6 January 2011

January Blues

I was going to write about all the things that have been getting me down this week. In fact I wrote over 200 words on the subject, but that just made me feel even more feed up and I was sounding like a “Super Grumpy Old Man”. So I stopped my moaning and got on with my day instead. By lunchtime I was snowed under with work and started to feel useful once more. The final therapy came at 3pm when I received the weekly gentle reminder from my calendar to fill in my timesheet. This of course signals that the weekend is now insight. A fact which always cheers my heart.

Then I cheered myself up further by writing this little song.

I woke up this morning,
And crawled out of bed.
Outside was dark & wet,
Indoors was just cold.
I moaned to myself,
like I always do,
I just can’t get out of these, January Blues
It sounded much better when I sang it to myself in the kichen. Honest it did!

Perhaps January isn’t all bad 8-)


Regards



Click Here to E-Mail Me Direct
Click Here to Visit my Flickr Account

No comments:

Post a Comment