www.flickr.com
Trance-Elbow's photos More of Trance-Elbow's photos

Friday 23 April 2010

Has The Old Chris Returned?

I've had a really good week for the first time in ages. I was given & completed lots of interresting & challenging tasks. I finally feel that my career is once more moving forward after what I would describe as a 5 year period of downward spirals. This has hardly helped my personal life either.

The question is, has the old Chris remerged from the darkness? The jury is still out on that one, but I would say that it's definately a big step in the right direction!

My phrase of the week has to be,

"Bring it on!"

Regards
Chris
-------
Posted from my iPhone

Click Here to E-Mail Me Direct

Click Here to Visit my Flickr Account

2 comments:

  1. I just started my first blog and accidently hit 'next blog' at the top of the page as I was editing my post and came across your blog. Kind of funny because I am an Engineering student who just got into photography. I don't have an iPhone though lol.

    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Fadi and welcome to the blogosphere 8-)

    ReplyDelete