www.flickr.com
Trance-Elbow's photos More of Trance-Elbow's photos

Monday 25 July 2011

Norwegian Tragedy

On Friday 22nd July 2011 a Norwegian Man set off a huge bomb in Oslo and then proceeded to murder numerous people at a youth camp on a nearby coastal island. So far about 95 people have been confirmed died at the hands of this deranged being.

My heart goes out to all those who have lost loved ones and the Norwegian people. The Norwegian people in general are a peace loving nation. I found them to be very nice people when I visited Norway in my youth. It is a truly beautiful county and the events of last Friday have saddened me greatly.

I cannot even begin to understand what drives seeming ordinary people to do such despicable things to their fellow humans. It is just beyond all reason and goes completely against the morals of right minded people anywhere. I don't care what his reasoning was behind this horrible crime, because there is just no way that what he did could possibly be justified. I refuse to even mention his name. That would be far more than he ever deserves.

My thoughts and prayers are for those innocent people & their families who have had their lives destroyed in such an unspeakable way by this hideous man.

Regards



Click Here to E-Mail Me Direct
Click Here to Visit my Flickr Account

No comments:

Post a Comment