www.flickr.com
Trance-Elbow's photos More of Trance-Elbow's photos

Tuesday 10 September 2013

Spiritual Enlightenment - Part 2

This is a follow up to the blog I wrote yesterday, which I entitled “Spiritual Enlightenment”.

When I started that blog, I had a clear idea of what I wanted to say. Unfortunately it lost its way and I ended up finishing it before getting to the point I wanted to make. It wasn’t until later in the day that Mrs T-E pointed out that I had missed the point that I realised my error. My problem is that I am easily distracted ..... OO Look, something shiny!!!!

Therefore, back on track .....


I’ve always found bike riding a very immersive experience. It’s like Man and Machine against the World and no outside factors matter. I go into an almost dream like state where there is only room for focusing on the world directly around me. There are no distractions, no outside interference, no mobile phones, no chatter, not even any music. The sound of the engine and wind is my music.

It scratches that itch and cleanses the soul. This is my escape, my freedom, my Spiritual Enlightenment.

I’m sure if you are a biker, you will know about this joy too. Regards



Click Here to E-Mail Me Direct
Click Here to Visit my Flickr Account

No comments:

Post a Comment