www.flickr.com
Trance-Elbow's photos More of Trance-Elbow's photos

Monday 30 June 2014

Today I am Sad and Sickened !!!!

Rolf Harris, one of my favourite and most respected entertainers has fallen from grace with an enormous crash. For today he has been convicted on twelve counts of indecent assault.

During my youth he was omnipresent on the TV and I also saw he as a great man. Someone to be looked up to and respected. I enjoyed his art, music and work on animal hospital. He even appeared on Kate Bush's 2005 album Aerial. The pinnacle of his career could be his portrait of the Queen. I must admit, it's not my favourite piece of art but it has it's place none the less. According to news reports the portrait has suddenly disappeared. To where no one seems to know.


Mystery over Rolf Harris Royal portrait

Up until now I gave him the benefit of the doubt. Innocent until proven guilty. I hoped it was all a terrible mistake and he was the victim of Gold Diggers. Tonight I can no longer hold onto that naive misconception.

Tonight I feel great sadness, revulsion and deceived by Rolf Harris. A man I looked up to and had admired for a great many years.

Who will tie your Kangaroo down when they cart you off in the Black Maria Rolf?




Regards



Click Here to E-Mail Me Direct
Click Here to Visit my Flickr Account

No comments:

Post a Comment