www.flickr.com
Trance-Elbow's photos More of Trance-Elbow's photos

Tuesday 15 August 2006

Chris & Pablos Tour The World

Chris & Pablos Tour The World

I've had a busy few days. Among other things, I've started a new blog specifically to talk about the motorcycle tour that my friend Paul & I will be embarking on early next month.

It starts by talking about where we are going, the preparations involved and when we return will contain interesting facts about what we did. I plan to take lots of photographs to help the blog along.

Please do pop along and leave you comments. You may even be able to help out with tips on what to pack and places we should visit.

I look forward to seeing you there.
Regards



Click Here to E-Mail Me Direct

Click Here to Visit my Photoblog

No comments:

Post a Comment