www.flickr.com
Trance-Elbow's photos More of Trance-Elbow's photos

Monday 2 April 2012

The Effects of Commuting

As a daily commuter, I have been a  approached by someone who has done some research into the mental and health effects of commuting to/from work. As you may have guessed, these effects are not positive ones. I therefore went off to check it out.


It was quite long and quite interesting, but sadly it's largely based on American figures and commuting by car, which of course I do not do. The art work is well thought through, clear, colourful and kept me amused for quite some time. Over all I think it's a very good and informative effort.


Here is the original graphic, which I have provided here with the authors permission.

Killer Commute
Created by: College At Home



The link above will take you to the authors website. If you find it interesting and wish to extol its virtues, I'm sure they would love to hear from you.

Regards



Click Here to E-Mail Me Direct
Click Here to Visit my Flickr Account

No comments:

Post a Comment