www.flickr.com
Trance-Elbow's photos More of Trance-Elbow's photos

Wednesday 10 February 2010

I Got On The Radio

I'm an avid listener of LBC, which is a London based talk radio station. Tonight they are having a live debate in front of an audience.

The question they are asking is, "Do we get the politics we deserve?"

I sent this little message in and Pertie Hoskin read it out on air!

"I suspect that we do get the politics we deserve, because only about 45% of the electorate bother to vote in elections. The whole feel of "The Westminster Muppet Show" could be very different if far more people bothered to vote !"

She even laughed at my "Westminster Mupet Show". Fame at last 8-)

Regards
Chris
-------
Posted from my iPhone

Click Here to E-Mail Me Direct

Click Here to Visit my Flickr Account

No comments:

Post a Comment