www.flickr.com
Trance-Elbow's photos More of Trance-Elbow's photos

Monday 1 February 2010

Children & Sleep

We have a newly teenage Son who at times can be the archetypal "Kevin". By which I mean he can behave like the Harry Enfield character of the
same name. He can go from ridiculous highs to massive lows in the blinking of an eye. I suppose it hormones.

The other thing I notice is his sleep patterns. Of an evening he is very reluctant to go to bed. In the mornings he won't get out of bed without the aid of high explosives.

But come the weekend it's a completely different story. At the crack of damn his up & about, generally disturbing the peace for all. A "lay in"
I hear you say, there's fat chance of that.

I suspect if I asked my Mum, she'd recognise this trait from my teenage days. It's all part of the joy of being a parent I imagine.

Regards
Chris
-------
Posted from my iPhone

Click Here to E-Mail Me Direct

Click Here to Visit my Flickr Account


No comments:

Post a Comment