www.flickr.com
Trance-Elbow's photos More of Trance-Elbow's photos

Tuesday 12 October 2010

There but for the grace of God I go

A much respected colleague of mine, Peter Scott, died recently. I worked with him directly for 15 years, during which time he taught me an awful lot. You could say he was a Railway Signalling guru. For many years he rang training courses in his spare time, thus passing on his significant knowledge to others.

He always remained single, a loner but wonderful man who was married to his work I suppose. He always thought of others. In fact he sent flowers to a sick mutual friend just days before his sudden death.

Today is his funeral. He was so popular that I wouldn't be surprised if the church overflows. From our office alone we've hired a 16 seater minibus to get us all there.

Peter - So many people miss you. The world is a poorer place without you.

Regards
Chris
-------
Posted from my iPhone

Click Here to E-Mail Me Direct

Click Here to Visit my Flickr Account

No comments:

Post a Comment