www.flickr.com
Trance-Elbow's photos More of Trance-Elbow's photos

Wednesday 30 May 2007

Chav TV Is On The Loose....Again 8-(

OH GOD!

Big Brother has started again. Which means I won't get a look at the television for the next eight weeks or so. I will have to put up with inane conversations about sad people that have no self respect or intelligence.

The sort of people who sign up to Big Brother must be lonely souls with very low self esteem. Why else would they do that to themselves? I can't think of anything I'd rather do less than to spend my time sitting round talking to those sad people.

My comment would be, "Get out there and get yourselves proper jobs"

On a positive note, all the TV deprivation will allow me to keep my blog more up to date. You lucky, lucky people 8-)

Regards



Click Here to E-Mail Me Direct

Click Here to Visit my Flickr Account

No comments:

Post a Comment