www.flickr.com
Trance-Elbow's photos More of Trance-Elbow's photos

Friday 10 September 2010

(3-365) Time For Tea

(3-365) Time For Tea

I did have a great idea for today's photo, but unfortunately everyday life got in the way. That idea will have to wait for another day. The idea for this photo came to me while making tea at work this morning, but I felt a bit daft trying to take it with all my colleagues around. In the end I did this at home. As a big tea drinker, I'm sure this will be a recurring theme in my 365.


It's been a busy old day. I managed to catch up with most of my work backlog today. I'm still behind, but not as much as yesterday. A step in the right direction I think.

30th June 2010
(iPhone)

Regards



Click Here to E-Mail Me Direct
Click Here to Visit my Flickr Account

No comments:

Post a Comment