www.flickr.com
Trance-Elbow's photos More of Trance-Elbow's photos

Friday 10 September 2010

Flickr 365 Group

To celebrate my 40th year, I started a 365 project on Flickr.com

The idea behind the project is to take a self portrait of yourself everyday for a year. The rules are quite simple.

• At least some part of you must be in the photo

• You must take the photo yourself or if this is not practical, you can ask someone else to fire the shutter for you, provided you set up the scene yourself.

It’s quite simple really and I use mine to tell the world what I’ve been upto. I plan to copy the posts here to my blog as well for no better reason then to promote myself and my photography. You never know, it my even encourage me to blog about other stuff more often too 8-)


To view the project so far, click Here

Regards



Click Here to E-Mail Me Direct
Click Here to Visit my Flickr Account

No comments:

Post a Comment