www.flickr.com
Trance-Elbow's photos More of Trance-Elbow's photos

Saturday 11 September 2010

(76/365) A day to remember for lots of reasons

(76/365) A day to remember for lots of reasons

Day 76

Today Chunky, my Son & I visited the rather impressive Madejski Stadium, home of Reading FC. We were there courtesy of the Sun newspaper football ticket offer. We choose to go to Reading as they are quite a good team, having briefly played in the Premiership a few years back and it's not too far from home.

I myself have only been to one top football ground before, the old Wembley about 15 years ago, and Crawley Towns ground is hardly to best. The Madejski Stadium is about 12 years old and very impressive it is too. It holds around 20,000 people. There were 17,921 the day we visited. The atmosphere was truly amazing compered to the usual quiet 1,500 people at Crawley.

While I was there, I took some time to remember Bella Bhukhan. She was an American I met in Ibiza in 2000. She was fun and bubbly and used to work in the personnel department of Cantor-Fitzgerald in the WTC, New York. We used to keep in touch via email.

On the 11th September 2001 she was at work as usual when an aircraft came through her office window. The rest is history and she was never seen again.

God bless you Bella xxxx

11th September 2010
(iPhone)

Regards



Click Here to E-Mail Me Direct
Click Here to Visit my Flickr Account

No comments:

Post a Comment