www.flickr.com
Trance-Elbow's photos More of Trance-Elbow's photos

Sunday 12 September 2010

(77/365) Gone, but not forgotten

(77/365) Gone, but not forgotten

Day 77

Today was another day of remembering. In celebration of my Grandparents Wedding Anniversary, we had a family outing to their graves. Grandpa died in 1982 & Grandma in 2000.


We then all stopped off at the Beehive Public in Woodhatch, Reigate on the way home and had an expensive meal, which was OK at best with appalling service thrown in for good measure. It always used to be very good there, but the world moves on I suppose. I doubt we will stop off there again.

Then it was on to visit my Wife's parents grave, before going home to sleep through watch the Italian Grandprix.

12th September 2010
(50D-1730-R)
Regards



Click Here to E-Mail Me Direct
Click Here to Visit my Flickr Account
sleep through

No comments:

Post a Comment