www.flickr.com
Trance-Elbow's photos More of Trance-Elbow's photos

Friday 10 September 2010

(9-365) My name is Chris and I'm a Systems Engineer

(9-365) My name is Chris and I'm a Systems Engineer

Day 9

I was asked to do a technical presentation to my colleagues about my unique skill set. My bosses are encouraging me to pass on my knowledge to our junior members of staff. I put together a Power Point slide show which I expected to last about 20 minutes. It actually took me 1 hour 25 minutes to deliver. Fortunately no one died of boredom during the experience.

Those Eagle Eyed amongst you may have spotted that there is no one else in the room. I took the photo after everyone had safely escaped my clutches. LOL

6th July 2010
(50D-0904-R)

Regards



Click Here to E-Mail Me Direct
Click Here to Visit my Flickr Account

No comments:

Post a Comment