www.flickr.com
Trance-Elbow's photos More of Trance-Elbow's photos

Tuesday 2 January 2007

I've Got A Little Behind

No, I'm not being rude.

Due to the excitement of the festive season I have got behind with my blog. The time I should have used to catch-up on all those long forgotten tasks was used up doing lots of nothing and scoffing mince pies & chocolates.

Father Christmas was very kind to me this year and left me allsorts of useful goodies. These included a lovely shiny MP3 player, a monopod and of course the usual daft books and chocolates. One of the books was about the AA’s national car park survey, which was carried out by the President of the British Round-a-bout Society. I kid you not!

Boxing Day I developed the beginnings of a nasty cold, which kept me indoors for nearly a week. However, New Years day was bright & sunny so I decided to hit the sales. As it turned out the town centre was unusually quiet and most of the shops closed. Trust me to pick the wrong day to shop. At least I wasn’t able to spend much money.

It’s now 2nd January 2007 and I’m back to the daily grind. All of a sudden everything seems gloomy with nothing exciting to look forward to. Just thoughts of ‘how do I pay the bills of Christmas?’. Even thoughts of the MCN London Motorcycle Show at the end of the month haven’t cheered me up … yet.

Regards



Click Here to E-Mail Me Direct

Click Here to Visit my Photoblog

No comments:

Post a Comment