www.flickr.com
Trance-Elbow's photos More of Trance-Elbow's photos

Wednesday 17 January 2007

The Mud Has Finally Been Banished

I have tonight run my bike out onto the new concrete driveway and let me tell you, it was a pleasure to not be knee deep in mud. The whole getting out process was amazingly easy and went without drama (or excursion to next doors bush).

It also gave me a first opportunity to fully assess the damage to my bike. It would appear that it is limited to the broken left side mirror. I fitted my non-Honda copy mirror and it’s not nearly as good as the original one. However, it was considerably cheaper than the genuine part.

Unfortunately, Chunky and I have been unable to fill in the small hole due to the appalling weather this week. Saturday is also out as both he and I will be working again.


Regards



Click Here to E-Mail Me Direct

Click Here to Visit my Photoblog

No comments:

Post a Comment