www.flickr.com
Trance-Elbow's photos More of Trance-Elbow's photos

Monday 17 July 2006

The Bestest Blog of All-Time

I often use the "Next Blog" button at the top of the Blogspot pages to find random blogs that may be interesting. However, most of the time I end up visiting some sort of sales page or a blog which isn't in English. I've got nothing against languages other than English, but with the except of ordering a beer in Germen, I hopeless lost as to what it's all about.

It has often occured to me that Blogger could do with adding a few filter controls to this search button. "English Only" would be my first suggestion.

Today to button came up trumps and found this,

The Bestest Blog of All-Time

Which seems to offer the answer I've been after. The blogger (name as yet unknown) has written some javascript tucked away behind a button, which searches for blogs that are only in English and claims to have not sales pages listed.

Better than that, He/She also offers a 'Link Exchange' scheme, where I post their link on my blog and He/She does the same. Result - More hits and comments. At least that's the plan. Anyway, I'm signed up. I'll have to wait to see what happens next.

Regards



Click Here to E-Mail Me Direct

No comments:

Post a Comment